Test rides are a great way to find the right e-bike for you because you can try out different models, ask a lot of questions, and find "the Chosen one." When you buy your first e-bike, it's probably the most exciting part to feel the power of the bike pull you up a hill or speed away from the lights.
Know How E-Bike Test Rides Work:
- Make sure your favorite electric bike is in stock and ready for a test ride by calling or emailing the shop. Then, talk to our staff about setting up a time and day for your test drive.
- When you come in for your test ride, say hi to one of our employees. We'll talk to you about our selection of e-bikes and try to match your preferences to a test model that we think will work best for you.
- Don't forget to bring a picture ID and a debit or credit card that go together. The test ride is free, but we need a refundable amount deposit from you before we'll give you the e-bike.
- Time to go riding! We can help you figure out a good local route, and if you want, we might even be able to go with you (subject to colleague availability – just ask us on the day).
- After the test ride is over, we'll return your card and give you back the deposit. Don't worry, you don't have to buy anything if you don't want to.